PEACE, LOVE AND SANITY FOR ALL

This blog is a tribute to what this crazy world needs more of. Peace. Love. Sanity. For All. But especially Moms and Dads since they're most at risk for going crazy.


Did I bite off more than I can chew?

I am REALLY anxious to make this blog a little more "mine". I wanted to add graphics and a few pics. But so far, it hasn't been as intuitive as I assumed it would be. Probably just me, I know, and maybe the problem is that I am trying to do this late at night or early in the morning.

Anyway, I will figure it all out, in time.

3 Comments:

At 7/15/2005 07:55:00 AM, Blogger Psycho Kitty said...

Yay! :)

 
At 7/15/2005 03:58:00 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

Holly:

Great to have you in the blogosphere.

Good luck, and make sure you let us know if you post anything political. We'll be sure to link to it.

AB

 
At 7/27/2005 06:45:00 PM, Blogger J&J's Mom said...

Nice to meet ya Holly!! Here via Raehan...if you need a blog designer Lisa at www.Designablog.com is wonderful!! If you want to design your own, I'll help you with what I can. Hit Gettyimages.com and type in peace, love and sanity and see what pops up...;0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home