PEACE, LOVE AND SANITY FOR ALL

This blog is a tribute to what this crazy world needs more of. Peace. Love. Sanity. For All. But especially Moms and Dads since they're most at risk for going crazy.


Thanks Raehan!

Thanks so much to Raehan from Agog and Aghast for sending her wonderful blog community over to check out my new obsession, er, blog I mean. I am grateful for the support, and humbled by all the talented and gracious bloggers out there.

The only problem is, now I have a whole list of blogs I want to follow because everyone is so great... but where will I find the time? Hey. Who needs sleep, anyhow..... it's over-rated.

5 Comments:

At 7/29/2005 10:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome *Melody claps her hands together* Yes, blogging does fill up lots of time and getting around to everyone at times is difficult, especially when your partner says, Can you get off the computer and spend some time with me! I will be back... (and yes, Raehan sent me!)

 
At 7/29/2005 11:42:00 PM, Blogger buffi said...

Well, as you see, you are not alone in your addiction. I'm afraid that my husband is ruing the day he bought me my laptop! The place is looking good!

 
At 7/30/2005 08:19:00 AM, Blogger Kimberly said...

Blogging is very better than sleep;-)

I'm adding you to my blogroll right now.

 
At 7/30/2005 11:24:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, sadly, it is sleep that goes. You can count on it. But you will convince yourself that that is okay.

 
At 8/06/2005 04:33:00 AM, Blogger Marie said...

Hee hee... I see that you get it!! ;-) Welcome again!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home