Recipes from Hell
OK, so I realize this has made the rounds and you may have already seen it. But it was worth publishing again, just in case. I originally heard it casually mentioned in one of Catherine's Ben&Birdy journals.
So, if you need a good laugh, check it out. You won't regret it.
"Bon Appetit"!
Weight Watchers Recipe Cards, circa 1974.
P.S. Let me know what your personal favorite is. I was partial to the "Snack on a Stick" and "Peach Melba".





5 Comments:
I remember these from B and B, Holly. It was late and I was laughing out loud.
My favorite...it's so hard to choose. The celery log puzzles me. Was someone actually getting paid to come up with that one?
How can you pass on the mackerel pudding? People, it is fishy AND fluffy.
yummy. in a f&%$ed up sort of way.
Hi Holly...thanks for the visit! I've been on vacation and just caught up on all your posts. Sorry about the crazed fear of putting names and faces with pics. I think it's a good idea to stay somewhat anonymous...you'll make friends like I did ...Raehan ;0) and trust will come...better safe than sorry right? I'm off to read some B&B..the Melon Mousse looks grossly gelatinous..but sounds yummy!!
OMG, Holly! I think I peed my pants a little! Those are horrific, yet hysterical. May I borrow this for my site? I promise to give you full credit for the find & talk very nicely about you!! You know, what SleepingMommy & the Goober Quees call "linkey love!" It is too funny not to share further!!
Oh goodie! And I was looking for ideas for dinner tonight! The Frankfurter Spectacular it shall be!!! My family won't know what to do with such fine cuisine in this house!!! ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home