From the mouth of Bug
Bug: Guess what we listened to in the car today, Daddy?
FD: What?
Bug: Rock -n- Roll baby! (I taught him say this, ha!)
FD: Cool, what group?
Bug: (first looks at me to remind him of the answer): The Queen!
FD: You mean Queen?
Bug: Yeah. And you know what song I liked the best?
FD: Which one?
Bug: Another one dusts the bike.





11 Comments:
Ha, that's funny. Jackson likes that song too, especially the "bullets rip" part since that's pretty taboo language in our house. I have the song on a "rock" complilation I made for him. It also reminds me of the Weird Al version, "Another one rides the bus".
After hearing to The Scorpions' "Rock You Like A Hurricane" in the car, Jackson kept telling people that his new favorite band was The Lobsters.
Dusting the bike. A very important household chore. ;^) This is so cute!
Tooooo cute!
It does have a good beat!
Ha, SO cute! I like his title better...hahahaha. Just checking in with ya, I'm almost done with the student teaching thing, then I can be by here more often! YAY! :)
Tell him to make up lyrics to that one. It would make a great song.
Too cute! What a super little man...
Great story! Reminds me of my son calling "Walking in your footsteps" by the Police "Walking in your fruitsnacks" instead. I guess they have to make our songs relevant :)
I love these conversations - they are so SO funny!!
Isn't it funny that none of us ever got what "Queen" actually meant back in the day we were listening to it on the radio? The man was wearing butt pants, for goodness sakes!!
HOLLY! Happy Mother's Day!!!
LOL too funny! Sounds like something my guy would say. heehee Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!
Too funny! I think we need to walk around with a video camera to capture all of those precious moments on film!
Post a Comment
<< Home