Hasta
Firedaddy and I leave for sunny Playa del Carmen tomorrow morning, reallllllly early. Whoo Hoo!! 3 nights and 4 days away from yucky cold (spring storm) weather.... lot's of cerveza's and tequila.... and nobody saying "Mommy you know what?" or shrieking about this, that, or the other every few minutes.
Bug and Bean are staying at their grandparent's, and they were excited to go home with them after a dinner out tonight.
I, on the other hand, ache inside from missing them already. Which is really twisted, given that just this past weekend I would have handed them to just about anybody who came along.
So, anyway. Thank God for phones, we'll be calling them every night.
And I'll be back... refreshed and maybe even a little tan... and ready for spring to FINALLY get here (damnit!!!) on Saturday night. Peace all.





10 Comments:
¡qué divertido! ¡Hasta Luego!
Cool! Have fun Holly, you deserve the break. Be sure to take lots of pictures so I can live vicariously through you once you get back.
Have a drink
with an umbrella in it for me, okay? :-)
yeah, me too! I've never had an unbrella drink come to think of it.
Hey, just have a blast, and don't worry about Bug and Bean. They need mommy and daddy to go act married!
Have a blast!Write when you get back!
Have a WONDERFUL trip!!! I totally understand how you feel.. I would *like* to have a life, but I hate to leave Faith!! Which is why my mom says I'll probably never get a life so I can spend more time with Faith!!
Tan for me, bring spring home!!
Have a great time! I'm ready for Spring, too--it's even cold in L.A. lately!
Man, I hear ya, where the hell is Spring? Did it get lost somewhere?
Enjoy the vacation, but take it easy on tequila. HA
Have a great time!! You deserve it!!
Ooohhh...hope you are having a fabulous time!!! You deserve it. Beer and tequilla...yum...2 of my favorites! Enjoy yourself!
Hope you had a wonderful trip!! The break sounds like a fantastic idea!
Nah! No guilt for a little "time out" with one of those drinks sporting a colored umbrella! You'll be back, tan, fir, adorable and with the kiddos soon enough. Soak up the sun!
Post a Comment
<< Home