We're back!
And we had a lovely time, once we got past the whole issue of being sent to a different resort than the rest of the group we were meeting in Mexico.
I'll spare you the sordid details, suffice it to say that we arrived at our resort from the Cancun airport at 1 pm last Wednesday. Which was NOT the resort that friends we booked the trip with were sent to, the previous Saturday. We were meeting friends from 4 different states there, you see. And everyone else stayed a week, while Firedaddy and I met them mid-way through. If you might remember, I was overly anxious about leaving Bug and Bean for the first time (other than an overnight at grandparent's), so this was our mini-test drive trip.
We finally got sent to the (mucho upgraded!!) resort our friends were at on Wednesday night. After much brain damage.
And proceeded to have a lot of fun. Here are the pictures the prove it:

Crazy Momma and L (the kid's godmother)

Crazy Momma and Firedaddy

CM and FD with Mayan dancers on Cozumel island

The whole gang from 4 states
So, the trip was a big success, and yet I think 3 nights was just right. It was enough time to "get away", but not so much that I was pining for my kids. And Bug and Bean had enough time at Nana and Poppy's house to have a whole bunch of fun, and only start missing us Saturday, right before our return. Perfect.
And guess what else?
SPRING IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!





12 Comments:
Wonderful photos! Glad you had such a good time.
Jealous, jealous, jealous!
I'm glad you had fun.
Looks like a fantastic time to me!
Awesome awesome! Sounds & looks like a wonderful time... you deserved the break, Momma!
What great shots! We're all glad you're back, but so glad you had a blast!
I'm so glad you got a break, had a wonderful time and brought back such cute photos for us all to share a little of your fun, fun trip!!!
You're getting more and more brave with the pics!!
Welcome back! The pictures look terrific.
Thanks for sharing the photos ! Looks like all had a GREAT time. Sometimes parents need to do that and refresh themselves. We have lots of things on our shoulders now-a-days and we have to be good to ourselves.
I'm sure the kids were happy to see you when you got home.
GREAT pictures!!!!!!!
Looks like you had a wonderful time!! I am sooo jealous. Thanks for peeking in on my other blog too. I'm still mia due to spotty internet availibility and drama.
But let me just say I'm glad you had a great minivacation! HUGS!~mama
Oh...I loved the pictures!! You must have had a wonderful time. You are absolutely glowing!!
Looks like such fun! So glad you had a good time :)
Post a Comment
<< Home