PEACE, LOVE AND SANITY FOR ALL

This blog is a tribute to what this crazy world needs more of. Peace. Love. Sanity. For All. But especially Moms and Dads since they're most at risk for going crazy.


My sentiments exactly...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

10 Comments:

At 1/10/2007 07:21:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! Is that in your neighborhood?

 
At 1/10/2007 09:36:00 PM, Blogger HB said...

I couldn't agree more! HA!

 
At 1/10/2007 09:46:00 PM, Blogger Holly said...

No, not my neighborhood... but trust me when I say we have much MORE snow here than in that picture. Blech.

 
At 1/11/2007 12:47:00 PM, Blogger Just D said...

funny! If I tried to go that I'd just scrape up a bunch of icey dirt and frozen grass along with fallen tree limbs - sigh. I'm wishing for snow!

 
At 1/12/2007 03:22:00 PM, Blogger Marie said...

Ha!! We've been soooo lucky so far this winter. We'll get ours yet, I'm sure. Hey, aren't the days getting longer now?

 
At 1/17/2007 08:43:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is an interesting ice sculpture, for sure! Hope you all staying warm. I can't hear a story about Colorado without thinking of you, Bug and Bean.

 
At 1/17/2007 11:29:00 AM, Blogger B.E.C.K. said...

Brr! Makes me feel cold just looking at it. ;^) Hope you guys are all staying warm!

 
At 1/19/2007 11:35:00 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Ahahaha it's funny... but I love winter

 
At 1/21/2007 09:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! If I was creative enough I would have that on my lawn. I hate snow!

Kay

 
At 1/29/2007 06:23:00 AM, Blogger Just D said...

alright lady - where you been? Tell Bug and Bean to give you 5 so you can blog a little...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home