PEACE, LOVE AND SANITY FOR ALL

This blog is a tribute to what this crazy world needs more of. Peace. Love. Sanity. For All. But especially Moms and Dads since they're most at risk for going crazy.


Hello?

For anyone still coming here, I'm alive. And well. Thanks for coming back.

It's just that I got busy ~ super busy ~ with fall sports, big deliverables at work, squabbling kids, a traveling husband, and a shiny new season of television wooing me glassy eyed to the couch (when I should have been glassy eyed in front of my laptop, I know). And also, my hard drive crashed, causing me a few weeks of downtime/catch up time, and untold amounts of stress.

The other problem is, I wouldn't allow myself to post anything until I posted Bug's 5th birthday letter (see below), which inexplicably took me forever to finish. Even now, I'm not sure it is what I wanted to capture, but it's going to have to do. It's nearly 2 months late, so it'll just have to.

And finally, I continue to struggle with lack of blogging motivation. We'll see where that goes. In the meantime, I'm back for now, and I plan on catching up with all you beautiful people's own blogs next.

9 Comments:

At 10/24/2006 10:01:00 PM, Blogger Twist of Kate said...

Hey I just checked in on a whim and here you are. I almost gave up on you! ahahahaha! Never.

That was a great letter, no wonder it took so long.

Glad to have you back. You haven't missed much around my parts. See ya around...I hope.

 
At 10/25/2006 12:47:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to BUG! Nice to stop by here (Always!)!!!

 
At 10/26/2006 07:26:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you are back! Looking forward to reading what's been happening with Holly. I was getting worried. I got one of those 'page not found' errors the other day and I got concerned you had left the blogosphere.

Are you digging out of the snow, yet?

 
At 10/27/2006 07:53:00 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Hi, Holly! So good to hear from you. Glad you're back.

 
At 11/01/2006 12:15:00 PM, Blogger Courtney said...

So glad to see you back again. I've been away from blogland for about 2 weeks myself, but trying to check in here and there as I can now to catch back up.

 
At 11/03/2006 06:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, glad you're alive and doing well! Good job on the letter. I have lots of posts that I keep meaning to write, but I keep procrastinating.

 
At 11/26/2006 11:48:00 AM, Blogger hollibobolli said...

You've been gone.. forever! Are you coming back? Still have bloggers block? Maybe you could just post facts!

I hope you all had a happy thanksgiving!

 
At 11/29/2006 07:20:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I hope you come back....been missing your well written views on life.

Happy Thanksgiving late....(I did think about you and a dressing recipe from last year)

 
At 12/15/2006 03:00:00 PM, Blogger Marie said...

Hi Holly!! Hope you're doing well! I miss seeing you around.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home