PEACE, LOVE AND SANITY FOR ALL

This blog is a tribute to what this crazy world needs more of. Peace. Love. Sanity. For All. But especially Moms and Dads since they're most at risk for going crazy.


They grow up so fast...

SCENE: Walking into preschool. Approaching Bug's Pre-K teacher, who was sitting in the front on her morning break.

Teacher: Good morning boys
Bug: Hi, Miss Kathy!
Bean: Hi Miss Kathy!

Bug: Guess what, Miss Kathy, guess how old Bean is now?
Teacher: Hmmm... I heard you just turned 3 Bean !

Bean: Yeah, I'm a BIG boy now! I can drink BEE-ER! (?!)

God, what they must think of us there now...

9 Comments:

At 8/19/2006 05:08:00 PM, Blogger Twist of Kate said...

BWAH-AHAHAHAHAHA! Beer! I LOVE it!

 
At 8/20/2006 01:25:00 PM, Blogger B.E.C.K. said...

LOL Out of the mouths of babes... ;^)

 
At 8/21/2006 09:31:00 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

That is hilarious! Don't you just love how their little minds work?

 
At 8/21/2006 05:42:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Holly: I was in the Library today and some little kid throws an object at the door. I blook at him. He is about 4 and says, "It's okay. It's only a pretzel". Then a girl about 9 comes in real quick with her sister to get on the computer to look something up. I smelled something that was NOT perfume. Girl to her sister: "Shut up! I just farted". ?:)

 
At 8/21/2006 06:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, that's what the Legal Adult told me .....when he turned 21!

Thanks for stopping by the blog! It's great to have you back in blogland.

 
At 8/21/2006 09:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I arrived at school early today, thinking Hannah was starting pre-school early. What must they think of ME?

That Bean is so cute!

 
At 8/22/2006 12:02:00 PM, Blogger Courtney said...

LOL! That is funny! Sounds like something my boy would say. Awhile back he was telling someone about the beer that Mommy drinks for breakfast. I quickly had to jump in and say, "no, Brendan, that is called Red Bull, not beer". heehee.

 
At 8/22/2006 04:22:00 PM, Blogger Piece of Work said...

Mmm. Beer.

 
At 8/23/2006 04:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. My comment up there made no sense. Sorry.

I thought her orientation was this week. It's next week.
That's what I was trying to say. (hitting forehead with palm of my hand.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home