The election is over...
And not a moment too soon for me. Tense, bitter, elections bring out the worst in many people, and dang I was so sick of receiving emails packed full of lies and smears.
Our country is very divided, and as a mother, it's important to me that my children live in a country where we stand together both in good times and bad.
People will always have differences, but strong leaders utilize these differences - not exploit them.
Barack Obama has pledged to bring every perspective to the table to solve issues. He did it on the Harvard Law Review, and I believe he will do it again.
We have a long road ahead, and Obama has a heavy weight on his shoulders. But I am so hopeful for our future.





4 Comments:
Happy November 15th, Holly. I also hope people will also get back to focusing on their immediate communities where so many people need supportiveness. There is hopw in helping others and people tend to get so busy with the Holidays they forget others less fortunate. You reminded me Thanks and lol!!!
Hi Holly! Just dropping by. Hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday season!
Hre on February 9th Holly. YOU ROCK and I just wanted to pass by and say "Hello" and lol!:)
Happy May 2nd Holly! Just stopped over for some coffee! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home