Wooooooooo, Soul Patrol!
I promised myself I wasn't going to watch American Idol this season, what with the bubblegum factor and all... but I did. Sucker. What can I say... it's Tivo's fault.
It was of some consolation to me that Taylor, the soul man with such a quirky personality, won.
Speaking of Tivo, don't even get me started on the Lost Season finale. I know shows are supposed to leave us hanging until fall... but C'MON. That was just unfair.





5 Comments:
Have I told you before how much into Sci-Fi Honey Bunny is? Well, he's got me into it, too, and now, we have the UPGRADED package for Dish just to have Sci-Fi and Battlestar Galactica....That was a major cliffhanger, too.
Good to see you!
I really wanted Chris to win, but once he was gone, Taylor was the next choice. Elliot would have been okay with me too actually. But after Chris left, well, I no longer really cared who won. lol
I am a loyal Idol fan. It's the only show I always watch.
I liked Taylor, but why is he beginning to remind me of a good old boy?
Hi Holly,
I wrote back to your comment over on my site.
I think I'm the only person on the planet who doesn't watch Lost!!
Once you go Tivo - you never go back.
I thought about you this weekend, when I decided the Wiggles make me insane!! I thought about the post just down below! Aren't you glad you're permanently associated with them?
Post a Comment
<< Home