PEACE, LOVE AND SANITY FOR ALL

This blog is a tribute to what this crazy world needs more of. Peace. Love. Sanity. For All. But especially Moms and Dads since they're most at risk for going crazy.


And now?

It is time for vacation.

Tomorrow.

San Diego.

Again.

(I love San Diego... if I didn't live where I live, I'd live there).

Oh! And we I get to meet Beth and the kiddo, so this will officially be the second blogger I've met in person!


Talk to all you beautiful people soon.

10 Comments:

At 7/14/2006 08:57:00 AM, Blogger hollibobolli said...

Have a wonderful trip!! And here's to us getting to meet up someday! I would love that.

 
At 7/14/2006 09:33:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Same here...hope to meet in colorado sometime!

Until then, have a blast!

 
At 7/15/2006 11:06:00 AM, Blogger Piece of Work said...

Have a great trip!!!

 
At 7/15/2006 03:04:00 PM, Blogger Twist of Kate said...

San Diego...you know that was me last week. I'll be going down again soon too. Maybe I can be the third blogger????? Hope you have a great time.

 
At 7/16/2006 06:08:00 AM, Blogger Marie said...

Happy vaca, Holly! Loooove San Diego.

 
At 7/18/2006 11:42:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Holly, very cool. I have enjoyed every Blogger I've met. FUN! lol! And enjoy!!!

 
At 7/26/2006 05:08:00 PM, Blogger hollibobolli said...

I'm so... behind for various reasons. I hope you're having a wonderful time. And I hope someday the blogging world of Holly/Holli's can collide someday!

 
At 7/26/2006 05:09:00 PM, Blogger hollibobolli said...

okay - i'm losing my mind.. i did already leave a comment. and i said pretty much the same thing! PFTZ!!!

 
At 7/28/2006 08:06:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, where are you? We miss you!

 
At 7/31/2006 12:58:00 PM, Blogger Piece of Work said...

I know you're back by now, and we want to hear all about it!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home