PEACE, LOVE AND SANITY FOR ALL

This blog is a tribute to what this crazy world needs more of. Peace. Love. Sanity. For All. But especially Moms and Dads since they're most at risk for going crazy.


I love this guy

In my next life, I am marrying this man.

Go ahead, spend a few minutes watching to this. You won't be sorry. Really. C'mon, you need a good belly laugh, don't you?

Shamelessly swiped from PK's place, but too good not to post to my blog.....

5 Comments:

At 8/08/2006 09:17:00 AM, Blogger Psycho Kitty said...

You realize, of course, that you are one of my "hippay" friends...

 
At 8/08/2006 08:29:00 PM, Blogger B.E.C.K. said...

You're going to marry George W. Bush??? ;^)

 
At 8/09/2006 10:06:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Dropping by to see what you are up to! :)

 
At 8/09/2006 08:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, I wasn't sorry. Not that it takes a lot to get me laughing at W.

 
At 8/10/2006 12:26:00 PM, Blogger Piece of Work said...

I love this, too. Loved it at SBFH, and loved it again here!

Yay for John Stewart!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home