Portrait of me

Portrait of Mommy

Bug was bored yesterday morning while I was in the bathroom drying my hair and putting on my face. He was starting to freak Bean out in his bedroom by playing with Bean's *new* birthday toys. Oh, the horror of sharing new toys. For a 2 year old.
Anyway, Firedude was in an early am teleconference downstairs, and utterly helpless to assist. So, since it WAS morning and I was fresh and full of brilliant ideas, I set him up on my bed (in close proximety to my bathroom) with markers and paper.
Here is the result. A portrait of me. Just thought I'd share, in case any of you were wondering what I look like. Not too shabby, huh?





4 Comments:
What beautiful eyes you have. I like the pretty tail, too.
It's funny how proud these pictures make you when you are the parent. My stomach did somersaults when I realized my daughter was drawing real people even though they were essentially tadpoles.
You look so familiar! Where have I seen you before? I love what you do with your hair!
Yes, I have always pictured you with pink hair. These are the things to treasure always!
you are DEAD sexy, mama!
I have a friend's mom who saved all of these "art" pieces and created an art gallery in thier den, with titles, dates (ages) and brief descriptions of the "stage" of each painting... for example this would be a part of Bug's experimental period where in Bug really began to experiment with perspective and color.
I always love to look at her memories in this way and totally plan to rip her off madly.
Post a Comment
<< Home