PEACE, LOVE AND SANITY FOR ALL

This blog is a tribute to what this crazy world needs more of. Peace. Love. Sanity. For All. But especially Moms and Dads since they're most at risk for going crazy.


Busy stuff... and horses

Things are crazy around PLSA-world again - mostly getting caught up on stuff I've let slide around the house. Like balancing the checkbook (4 months worth... I KNOW), patching jeans (arrgghhh!!), ironing and cleaning (blech), etc.

I've even worked a little bit on the kid's scrapbooks, which is something I'd more or less abandoned since starting my blog.

This is stuff I can only do when I would normally be blogging at night, you see. When the kids are asleep and the work is done. And once I got on a roll...well I just kept on going. So, I am ALMOST caught up, and I have some entries rolling around in my head, so I'll be back with something (hopefully) interesting soon.

In the meantime, I leave you with this:


Bug's favorite stuffed animal, "RAIN".

You didn't know horse's wore THESE kind of shoes, did you?

NOTE: I took this picture when I happened to walk by and see "Rain" all posed like this. I lost it laughing hysterically when I saw it. Maybe you had to be there, I don't know.

6 Comments:

At 11/14/2005 09:36:00 PM, Blogger utenzi said...

Holly, I think you're under too much stress! We all KNOW just who put the "Rain" in those shoes! And then started to laugh about it. Sheesh!

 
At 11/15/2005 09:08:00 AM, Blogger Holly said...

OK, OK Utenzi... I will admit to being under a bit of stress.

I will even admit to moving "Rain" for a better background in the shot. I know. Don't laugh.

But SERIOUSLY... I DID find him all decked out in those shoes, posed just like I had him, only right up next to the couch!

I might have thought it was funnier than it actually was, though...

 
At 11/15/2005 02:39:00 PM, Blogger Piece of Work said...

That is hilarious! And I'm impressed that you have scrapbooks for the boys. Baby book? What's that? I keep thinking I'm going to get to it, but then . . . and I don't even work!

 
At 11/15/2005 05:34:00 PM, Blogger Marie said...

So cute! My son is really into shoes too. I love it when I catch him trying to shuffle around in my clogs!

 
At 11/15/2005 06:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are some very snazzy horseshoes. I hate balancing the checkbook. It used to make me so grumpy, I was unbearable. I was so happy when Amy took over the job a few years ago. I know she does it just so that she doesn't have to listen to me huff and puff through the whole process.

 
At 11/16/2005 09:48:00 AM, Blogger Holly said...

POW... don't even worry about it. Me keeping scrapbooks/baby books is not a sign of good mothering... it is a sign of my obsessive compulsive nature!

Marie, I can see that happening... something about putting on Mommy (or Daddy)'s shoes for little ones...

Mayberry - LOL at the thought of you huffing and puffing over a pile of checkbook stuff!! Amy is a good woman to help you out there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home