PEACE, LOVE AND SANITY FOR ALL

This blog is a tribute to what this crazy world needs more of. Peace. Love. Sanity. For All. But especially Moms and Dads since they're most at risk for going crazy.


From the mouth of Bug

Bug: "Mommy, I know how to hold a toot in"

Me: "How's that, honey?"

Bug: "I just PUSH on it"

Me: "Oh, OK. But why do you need to hold a toot in?"

Bug: "So I don't make is stinky where I'm sitting".

Ah. That makes sense. Far better to HOLD it, until you can share the joy that is your TOOT with others. And then run away.

7 Comments:

At 11/08/2005 02:07:00 PM, Blogger Cin said...

Hello Holly! Michele sent me. I'd LOVE to say I don't understand, but the truth is I understand all too well, as does our male cat. In our household we call that the toxic bubble...

 
At 11/08/2005 10:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laughing out loud.

Not that I relate to either of you....

 
At 11/09/2005 06:20:00 AM, Blogger Marie said...

Ah... they learn these things so early! Just last night my son was tooting and giggling in the bath tub. How'd he know to giggle? I was determined to stay straight-faced til he giggled!

 
At 11/09/2005 10:08:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Holly: Can't wait to have my kids! When I was bugs age and for the next 10 years after I always tooted to create commotion, for revenge or to be funny! BTW: I'm Linking you!!! lol!

 
At 11/09/2005 10:29:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pretty sure our boys haven't figured out how to hold them in. many a diaper has been changed following a false alarm.

 
At 11/09/2005 11:26:00 AM, Blogger Psycho Kitty said...

Heehee!
Where's my martini? Oh, hold on, I can't have it yet. Damn.

 
At 11/14/2005 09:35:00 PM, Blogger utenzi said...

Yes, Holly. Tooting is definitely a hit and run sport. And like Cin said above--often pets are the worst ones in that regard. PU!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home