PEACE, LOVE AND SANITY FOR ALL

This blog is a tribute to what this crazy world needs more of. Peace. Love. Sanity. For All. But especially Moms and Dads since they're most at risk for going crazy.


From the mouth of Bean

"WAIT people!"

...as Bug, myself and the neighbor kids were heading out for a bike ride down the block, and he decided at the last minute to abandon the wagon in favor of his tiny little bike (that he can't quite reach the pedals on yet).

Daddy went to help him, and this is what he said as he scooted (not pedaled) out of the garage full blast to catch up.

He is just barely 2, and I have no idea where he got this phrase from....

2 Comments:

At 10/24/2005 12:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! That is hilarious, wish I could have been there to hear that. Just out of curiosity, are you writing these phrases down somewhere? Not that you should or have to but it would be fun to look back on.

 
At 10/24/2005 02:34:00 PM, Blogger Holly said...

Hi Chas,

Yes, I have post-it notes all over the place with silly quotes on them. I have to write them down right away, or I forget them.

Then, they make their way here, and I print this every month and put it in their journals. I used to handwrite their journals, but this blog has replaced a lot of that (not all though).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home