Tom & Katie... and a Rant
Does anybody else want to vomit their guts out every time they see the latest on Tom and Katie?
Let me first set the record straight. I don't actually buy these magazines, but I do admit to glancing at the covers when I have to stand in line at the store. And I am sick, sick sick of Tom and Katie. Especially Tom. I can't believe I ever thought he was hot. Because he is SO not hot.
And now, apparently, they are bringing a baby into their whole sad little affair. I wouldn't really get so irked at seeing them on magazine covers if it weren't for this. But, I feel sorry for that poor little baby. And also Tom's older children from his marriage to Nicole Kidman.
And then I wonder... will one of them be the author of some book along the lines of "Daddy Dearest" someday?
Oh! And God help Katie if she gets post partum depression. Because Tom will certainly demand that she not be treated for it, and depend on vitamins instead. What a total jerk he is. Blech.
I wish the rest of the nation would just stop buying these tabloids (including People magazine) and rid us of these annoying covers which capture out attention in lines, but which are really nothing but a waste of time and money. Like Brad Pitt so astutely pointed out in a 20/20 interview recently, we could end world hunger this way. It is sad that photographers are paid millions of dollars for shots of celebrities, when people die of starvation every day.
Sad, I tell you.





8 Comments:
I am so with you! Tom is beyond strange, he is not human. And Katie is either incredibly stupid or . . I don't know what. Yuk.
Amen.
I never liked Tom Cruise all that much. He always reminded me of a dead-eyed pod person -- I could never connect with any of the characters he played because he played them like it was a job and not an art. To see a young woman get sucked into the pod is disturbing. I hope she has an ironclad prenup., 'cause otherwise I predict she will want out of the crazy someday and will get pounded by a team of pricey Scientologist lawyers. Sickening.
AMEN SISTA! I could do without all of it too!
screw Tom and Katie, you are a total MILF!!!
Via ((M))
they make me sick...
but on a happier note...
Michele sent me! :)
Yes, do let's vote TomKat off the celebrity island.
And speaking of Brad Pitt, can he go too, along with Angelina and Jen? Cos I'm heartily sick of hearing about them too.
Here via Michele :)
Um, thanks tb54. I think. Thanks everyone else who visited via Michele too! Was it something I said?
Post a Comment
<< Home