PEACE, LOVE AND SANITY FOR ALL

This blog is a tribute to what this crazy world needs more of. Peace. Love. Sanity. For All. But especially Moms and Dads since they're most at risk for going crazy.


From the mouths of Bug... and Bean

Here are two very popular responses around PLSA lately:

Bug: "Awesome!"

Bean: "No!"

Bug get's that from me, I think. You really notice things you say all the time when your kids start mimicking you... and sometimes you realize that you need some new material!

Bean? Well, maybe he does get that from me. But I'm pretty sure it is more related to his age. Oy.

4 Comments:

At 11/18/2005 12:53:00 PM, Blogger Marie said...

Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Lots of NO here! Even when he means Yes!!

And I am hearing WOW! a lot too... yes, I guess that's cuz of me!

 
At 11/18/2005 04:19:00 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

My 10 year old is sooooo sarcastic and I can blame no one but myself. Man, the teen years are going to be hell !

 
At 11/18/2005 10:55:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha, My five year old is the one that has me saying "That Was Awesome!" He has this funny pronunctiation of it that I think comes from the Disney show "Zack and Cody". Sort of like "That was awwwwesome!"
I'm not sure what my two year old's most popular response is, but I'm pretty sure the intent is right there with Bean's "No!" if it comes with either an extended hand or running away to go along with it.

 
At 11/21/2005 02:43:00 PM, Blogger hollibobolli said...

See.. I say the word "awesome" too.. but always like this

"awesome - and I hate the word awesome!!"

I have to give the disclaimer, yet I continue to use the word!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home