PEACE, LOVE AND SANITY FOR ALL
This blog is a tribute to what this crazy world needs more of. Peace. Love. Sanity. For All. But especially Moms and Dads since they're most at risk for going crazy.

I am a working mom with 2 young boys, Bug, 8 Bean, 6 and a husband ("Firedaddy") of 17 years who is a volunteer firefighter. We have a really annoying dog who the kids adore, I feed, and FD puts up with.
See my entire profile.
Send me a sane and groovy email
100 things
- Agog and Aghast
- An Imperfect Life
- And then there were three
- Baby Faith
- Jennster's Blog
- Jennifer's World
- The Jury is Still Out
- Life in Mayberry
- Michael Manning
- Mimilou
- Mommy Matters
- My journey...Jeepmom
- My thoughts at this moment...
- Occasional Melancholia
- Petroville
- Piece of Work
- PractiGal
- Prolly All the Time
- SBFH
- Scheiss Weekly. Just as it says.
- Sleeping Mommy
- Straddling the Line
- The Grass Ain't Greener
- Twist of Kate
- Busy stuff... and horses
- Two is enough, usually
- From the mouth of Bug
- You never can be too safe
- Guilt
- From the mouth of Bug
- 7 things
- Note to Self
- Am I being too nosy... or not nosy enough?
- Happy Anniversary my heartburn... my love



1 Comments:
That was really cool. I can't figure out for the life of me what makes them dissappear. I was addicted to the magic eye posters when they came out. I couldn't get enough of them.
Post a Comment
<< Home