PEACE, LOVE AND SANITY FOR ALL

This blog is a tribute to what this crazy world needs more of. Peace. Love. Sanity. For All. But especially Moms and Dads since they're most at risk for going crazy.


4 Things

I am seriously lacking motivation. I have some great posts in my head, but I cannot seem to harness them. So, in lieu of a real post, I give you a Meme:

Four Jobs You've Had
1. Shoe salesperson
2. Pizza delivery girl
3. Medical claims filer
4. Software (ABAP) programmer

Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over
1. Lord of the Rings (any of the trilogy)
2. Forrest Gump
3. The Sound of Music
4. Star Wars (any of ‘em)

Four TV Shows You Love to Watch
1. Lost
2. ER
3. Survivor
4. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

Four of Your Favorite Books
1. The Dark Tower Series by Stephen King
2. The Four Agreements by Miguel Ruiz
3. Waiting for Birdy: A year of frantic tedium, neurotic angst, and the wild magic of growing a family by Catherine Newman
4. The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver

Four Places You've Been on Vacation
1. In a single vacation: the "Crazy American tour of Europe"… Edinburgh, Scotland; York, England; Paris, France; Heidelberg and Koln, Germany; Amsterdam, Netherlands; and London, England
2. Barcelona and Sitges, Spain
3. Many resorts in Mexico
4. San Diego, California

Four Websites You Visit Daily
1. My Blogroll (I try!)
2. Hotmail
3. Ebay / Paypal
4. Google

Four of Your Favorite Foods
1. Greek Salad
2. Crème Brulee
3. Almost anything Mexican
4. Italian… especially served with really good bread, dipped in olive oil and herbs

Four Places You'd Rather be Right Now
1. A nice beach, preferably with an adult beve in my hand, and my family nearby (as long as the kids are NOT fighting)
2. At the movies - there are a bunch out right now that I really want to see
3. Reading a book
4. Asleep in bed

Four Bloggers You Are Tagging
I won't do that, mostly because many people have done this already and meme's aren't for everyone.

But, for anyone feeling a little spunky, or perhaps suffering from lack of inspiration… please do this and let me know in comments!

2 Comments:

At 3/14/2006 06:06:00 PM, Blogger Marie said...

You know Holly, when I was a kid, I wanted to be a shoe lady!! (for real)

And I just read my first Kingsolver novel -- Prodigal Summer. I really enjoyed her writing.

 
At 3/15/2006 07:36:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and I like alot of the same stuff, movie-wise, food-wise, and where you'd like to be right now.

I do sometimes hit writer's block, but the boys always seem to give me material!

Take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home