PEACE, LOVE AND SANITY FOR ALL

This blog is a tribute to what this crazy world needs more of. Peace. Love. Sanity. For All. But especially Moms and Dads since they're most at risk for going crazy.


Kiddie Gourmet

So the other night, Bug announced to me that tacos were his favorite dinner, surpassing bland crockpot dishes and even spaghetti (which for some reason has fallen out of grace with him...).

Which is incredible, when you consider that less than two months ago, he told me:

"Mom, tacos make my head break".

12 Comments:

At 1/26/2006 02:32:00 PM, Blogger Marie said...

Too cute. Everything's a phase, huh?

I wonder how long til tacos are out & spaghetti's back in?!

 
At 1/26/2006 05:45:00 PM, Blogger B.E.C.K. said...

I hate it when food makes my head break. ;^) At least your kids are eating food that you can eat, too. My son eats exclusively "kid food" and I can't stand it!

 
At 1/26/2006 08:36:00 PM, Blogger Andria said...

Hmmm. sounds familiar. My son used to tell me that peanut butter and jelly sandwiches made his brain hurt.

Some things you just have to their word for I guess!

 
At 1/27/2006 10:25:00 AM, Blogger hollibobolli said...

I LOVED make your own taco night when I was younger.. I still do!!!

Tacos make his head break.. PRICELESS!!!

 
At 1/27/2006 01:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hye, here's to change!

 
At 1/27/2006 02:40:00 PM, Blogger Piece of Work said...

when I first read this, I thought he said tacos make my HEART break--but it's funny either way.

 
At 1/27/2006 03:00:00 PM, Blogger Fern Bourrie said...

How cute...I like his little lingo!

 
At 1/27/2006 06:39:00 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

It's good to see that some entrenched food opinions can change all on their own!

 
At 1/28/2006 08:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's familiar...Sam said that he couldn't eat the potroast because he was sure it would make him throw up. All based on a one time incident...kids never let you live it down!

 
At 1/30/2006 10:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kids say the funniest things! I am always amazed at how quickly the strongest opinion can change into the complete opposite.

 
At 2/01/2006 09:45:00 AM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

You have one smart and funny kidlet there. Popping in from my hiatus-ish to say HI!

 
At 2/03/2006 11:14:00 AM, Blogger Renee Nefe said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today (or sometime near today ;)

My kid drives me nuts with her changing menu too. She pretty much now eats only steak, grilled chicken & peanut butter at home and then chicken nuggets when we are out. I'm hoping she'll get bored soon.

You commented that we should meet. We're pretty busy this month, but what works for you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home