PEACE, LOVE AND SANITY FOR ALL

This blog is a tribute to what this crazy world needs more of. Peace. Love. Sanity. For All. But especially Moms and Dads since they're most at risk for going crazy.


Tender moments

Bean said this to me, earlier today: "Ah dub oo Momma".

It is actually his third or fourth time saying this, and it still catches my breath.

Those four words make all the hard parts so worth it.

9 Comments:

At 8/21/2005 06:43:00 PM, Blogger True Jersey Girl said...

Don't I know it! At first Princess was just repeating it to us - now she says it on her own!

 
At 8/21/2005 07:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwww.

 
At 8/22/2005 09:35:00 AM, Blogger buffi said...

Amazing how that works!

 
At 8/22/2005 11:39:00 AM, Blogger Marie said...

precious!! I can't wait to hear that. Right now, I'm just soaking up all the smooches... he kisses the wall too, but it still makes me all warm & fuzzy when he kisses Mommy!

 
At 8/22/2005 01:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, that is an M&M moment if I have ever heard of one.

 
At 8/22/2005 03:57:00 PM, Blogger Holly said...

Tpon... I love your comments because they boggle me so!

So, I have to ask. What is an M&M moment? And referring to a few posts back, what is a semiphore flag?

I know they must be something I will later think 'how obvious' about, but for the life of me, I can't figure them out!

 
At 8/22/2005 04:04:00 PM, Blogger Holly said...

Oops... OK so I caught up on blog reading today, and figured out the M&M question.

If anyone is curious... it is a great blog entry... go to: http://prolly.blogs.com/prollyallthetime/2005/08/gorp_and_mms.html

 
At 8/22/2005 04:11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the link... and to clarify... semaphore (sorry for the earlier misspelling) flags are the flags used by sailor to communicate with other boats. you usually see them employed decoratively in nautical-themed restaurants and preppy belts and polo shirts.

http://www.anbg.gov.au/flags/semaphore.html

 
At 8/22/2005 06:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I miss those days!! I remember when I would wonder what my daughters voice would sound like the first time she said that. Time flies!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home