PEACE, LOVE AND SANITY FOR ALL

This blog is a tribute to what this crazy world needs more of. Peace. Love. Sanity. For All. But especially Moms and Dads since they're most at risk for going crazy.


Check out my new look!

Do you love it???

Well, I sure do! I am deliriously happy to finally have my own unique look for my blog. So happy, in fact, I think it has given me a whole new burst of blogging energy. Like I needed that.... You should see the stacks of paperwork on my desk I really SHOULD be tending to after the kids are in bed. But that's just no fun.

Thanks so much to Lisa at Design-A-Blog for my groovy (and peaceful) new look. It was the easiest thing I've ever done, eliciting their help, and I'm so glad I did it.

And thank you to J&J's Mom for referring me and for putting up with me pestering her for design details every so often before I finally took the plunge.

8 Comments:

At 10/12/2005 11:17:00 PM, Blogger Psycho Kitty said...

Oooh GIRL! It is so fancy and LOVELY!

 
At 10/13/2005 09:43:00 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

I love the new look! it's too cute.

 
At 10/13/2005 10:43:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!! I love, love, love it! You look maaaaaaarvelous daaaaling ;-)

 
At 10/13/2005 11:12:00 AM, Blogger Piece of Work said...

Wow, how fantastic! Sure makes my boring old blogger template look lame!

 
At 10/13/2005 02:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

VERY NICE HOLLY!!! It looks great!

 
At 10/13/2005 04:50:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh. I love the new look!

 
At 10/14/2005 05:24:00 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Way cool, man!

 
At 10/16/2005 06:18:00 PM, Blogger Marie said...

Very cool Holly!! And you were such a cute genie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home