Poop stories
Poop is a hot blog topic these days. So, I'm joining in with my current poop dilemmas. I have two:
1. Bean is in the preliminary stages of potty training and has discovered the joy of pulling off his own diaper now. He does it every chance he gets. The other day, I discovered him running around diaper-less and poop smeared on his little bottom. I completely freaked out, imagining all the possibilities of where he climbed and rubbed his poopy bottom.
Happily, I discovered him before any poop damage was done. No cleaning necessary - this time.
2. Bug has gotten into the habit of sitting down to poop every night as I start running the bath water. Which is great. I mean, he is pooping on the potty effortlessly and even wiping himself. I should be thrilled. And I am.
Except - envision this. Bean in the tub, Bug on the potty and me standing up and completely bent over, squeezed between the potty and the tub, trying to wash Bean (normally, I'd be sitting on the toilet to do this) while a most noxious smell arises from the potty. And Bug is in no hurry to finish his business. And I wonder - why has he settled into this little habit? WHY???





6 Comments:
I have a feeling God thinks poop is very funny and is constantly playing little jokes like this at our expense.
And She's right, that WAS very funny.
Obnoxious smells aside, I think it's great that your little one at least poops regularly. That's a good, good thing! :-) My favorite poop moment: trying to interview someone on the phone while my son made loud pooping noises, along with poop commentary, just six feet away. (My desk is next to the bathroom.) Yep, the whole thing was audible on the interview tapes, so I'm sure the interview subject heard it. Really added to my professional image. :-)
Raehan, I agree! And as side note, I was glad to read that your Hannah is getting past her bath/poop phobia!
Beck, you are SO right. I am thankful my poop dilemmas are what they are and not something like constipation.
Oy, that was the topic on Ben and Birdy week, and it seems that MANY kids (and their parents) struggle with that...
Loved your poop story, lol.
Oh my! That is too funny.
I think we all need Depends for the poop stories!!
LOL! That was so funny! Thanks for sharing...I can totally picture it. Keep the stories coming!
Hilarious, I'm sorry to say!
Post a Comment
<< Home