I'm doing a happy dance
Whoo Hoo!! I don't have to go to Brazil, I don't have to go to Brazil, I don't have to go to Brazil . Whoo Hoo!!
Yep, it's true. Thanks to Hurricane Rita causing a bunch of my colleagues in Houston to have to evacuate, our working session in Brazil was cancelled. Nobody from there can get out Sunday as planned, everything is too unknown right now. And I am not available to go the following week that they want to re-schedule for, so I will attend the sessions remotely.
Please note - I am not happy about the Hurricane, and I pray that everybody is safe and that the destruction is minimal.
So let's just forget for a moment WHY I don't have to go... I am doing a happy dance. Whoo Hoo!!





2 Comments:
Excellent!!!
Happy dancing with you! Am I doing it right? I'm not all that coordinated.
Post a Comment
<< Home