PEACE, LOVE AND SANITY FOR ALL

This blog is a tribute to what this crazy world needs more of. Peace. Love. Sanity. For All. But especially Moms and Dads since they're most at risk for going crazy.


There's something strange going on around here

Strange objects have begun appearing in the ice dispenser of the refrigerator. Jammed in by some unknown perpetrator.

I've asked around, and none of the boys aroound here know anything about it. I'm pretty sure the dog can't reach, even up on her hind legs.

I'll continue to investigate.

6 Comments:

At 9/30/2005 10:10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hhmmm? You've got quite the mystery going on! Hope you find the perpetrator(s) soon.

 
At 9/30/2005 10:18:00 AM, Blogger J&J's Mom said...

doo.doo.doo.do...doo.doo.doo.do. Ghosties..gotta be.

 
At 9/30/2005 03:26:00 PM, Blogger hollibobolli said...

I finally found that you DO have a blog.. DUH!! I kept looking under "my blogs" and nothing there!!

Hi Holly with a Y!!

as for the ice dispenser, I would be interested to know what sort of unknown objects are in there.. especially when dogs could be the culprit.

 
At 9/30/2005 03:31:00 PM, Blogger Piece of Work said...

I'm always finding stray objects in strange places--but I can always chalk them up to my two year old. Can your sons pull a chair over to the fridge and reach that way?

 
At 10/02/2005 11:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've stopped investigating such matters. Mostly because I have a sneaking suspicion that I do such things in my sleep-deprived state and if I did it, I simply don't need to know.

 
At 10/03/2005 10:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooooh, now i am dying to know what it is?

are they unmentionable things??? or are you just being coy, missy... i think that you should encourage us all to guess what these items could be.

I am off to let my imagination run wild.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home