PEACE, LOVE AND SANITY FOR ALL

This blog is a tribute to what this crazy world needs more of. Peace. Love. Sanity. For All. But especially Moms and Dads since they're most at risk for going crazy.


The gig is up


Work of the ice dispenser bandit

The perpetrator has been identified. Caught red-handed, so to speak. It was, of course, Bug. Which makes sense. Bean can't quite reach that high. The dog can't jump that high (she is 10 years old, for goodness sake!). Firedude doesn't have that much mischief in him. So, Bug was the obvious choice.

But now I've actually seen him in action. Today, he was silently securing a piece of artwork from preschool there. Right where the ice dispenses. Not using one of the 100 magnets all over the front of the fridge. IN the ice dispenser inset.

The other items were various and sundry small toys from around the house, by the way. There is no "why" to this action. It makes utter sense to him why he would put things there, but when asked, he simply responds "I don't know". There is just no accounting for the inner workings of a 4 year old mind.

3 Comments:

At 10/04/2005 10:31:00 AM, Blogger Suzanne said...

I've come to the conclusion that with 3- and 4-year-olds, there is no real "why" except "I wanted to."

Glad your mystery is solved!

 
At 10/04/2005 11:16:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holly, who knew you were such a great detective. I mean really all the sleepless nights of tossing and turning, you must be exhausted! I am so glad you have solved this mystery. Not that it matters since we both know that just because we get caught doing something, doesn't mean we STOP!
Love ya

 
At 10/04/2005 02:01:00 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

I love it!! We have those kinds of things (plastic spiders under your pillow) going on here all the time:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home