PEACE, LOVE AND SANITY FOR ALL

This blog is a tribute to what this crazy world needs more of. Peace. Love. Sanity. For All. But especially Moms and Dads since they're most at risk for going crazy.


What's New

Bug is still pronouncing Cocoon as "kaa-koon" and this morning, he announced that he had a "nightmeeere" (which thankfully turned out to be one he reveled in, not too scary).

I love these mis-pronunciations, they make me smile. I never, ever want to forget them.

***********************************************************************************

Bean has been saying all sorts of cute things too, although it is not so much his pronunciations that get me, as his sweet tiny little voice - "Momma!" he greets me first thing in the morning and then wraps his arms around me neck tightly and holds on. Oh how I love that. Or how he will repeat anything you ask him to do with "no" in front of it grinning the entire time:

Me: "Bean, let's go get dressed"
Bean: "No get dressed" (grinning from ear to ear)

***********************************************************************************

As they grow older each day, I am trying hard to savor these little things. And I am trying to write more down, so that I never forget a thing. How time is flying!

***********************************************************************************

I leave for Brazil in 4 days, and the pit in my stomach grows bigger each day. How awful is this going to be, to be away from my family for 5 whole nights? I know I should enjoy the time away, but I am pretty sure I won't. Ack.

4 Comments:

At 9/21/2005 03:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bean DOES sound so much like Hannah. I see that you were right about that.

And reading about him made me laugh, just as I laugh with Hannah.

Write it down, Hollie. You know I am. And it's like a gift to us.

 
At 9/21/2005 03:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A gift from you. Not from me.

Ack. You know what I meant, right?

 
At 9/21/2005 06:10:00 PM, Blogger Piece of Work said...

I know. I just can't believe how fast the time goes, how quickly they change. And you just can't hold on to them tight enough!

 
At 9/22/2005 06:00:00 AM, Blogger Marie said...

You're so right! We're out of tapes for our video camera & so much new is happening... must get more tapes!

Brazil!? Wow! For work? They'll be SOOO excited to see you when you come home!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home