This blog is a tribute to what this crazy world needs more of. Peace. Love. Sanity. For All. But especially Moms and Dads since they're most at risk for going crazy.
From the mouth of Bug
On the way home from preschool yesterday, in the car ~
Oh that Bug is so thoughtful..can you even imagine what else is going on in that mind of his?
that is a great visual, especailly for me because I know what your dining room looks like and I know your personalities..LOL! Firedude, I can just hear him!
didn't know one little comment could bring such laughter.
I am a working mom with 2 young boys,
Bug, 8
Bean, 6
and a husband ("Firedaddy") of 17 years who is a volunteer firefighter. We have a really annoying dog who the kids adore, I feed, and FD puts up with.
6 Comments:
That's very sweet and funny.
Love the image.
you know, dreams do come true. At least, they do at our house.
We have caught our dogs, on several recent occasions, sitting on the kitchen chairs eating off the plates.
They are taken advantage of the fact that we are often distracted by the bean (bath, diaper change, unexplained fit of rage) and forgetful.
Oh that Bug is so thoughtful..can you even imagine what else is going on in that mind of his?
that is a great visual, especailly for me because I know what your dining room looks like and I know your personalities..LOL! Firedude, I can just hear him!
didn't know one little comment could bring such laughter.
So sweet the things kids think of! and the timing! in the car, of all places!! Very cute... He's a caring little boy.
Well who says they don't??? At least nobody has told Nate Nate this isn't a fact of life. Sigh.
That's so cute!
Found you on Michele's!
Post a Comment
<< Home