PEACE, LOVE AND SANITY FOR ALL

This blog is a tribute to what this crazy world needs more of. Peace. Love. Sanity. For All. But especially Moms and Dads since they're most at risk for going crazy.


Now THIS is one crazy Momma!

Holy. Crap. This Mom in Arkansas just had her SIXTEENTH child. I can barely handle TWO kids most of the time.

Now, I realize that Bonnie at Belle on her Toes has 11 kids, and she has done just fine. That was mind-boggling enough for me. But Bonnie is just amazing. Inspiring.

But now this. It makes me tired just to think about.

3 Comments:

At 10/18/2005 10:36:00 AM, Blogger hollibobolli said...

OMG - I can't even imagine. NO.. no I can't. One almost killed my body literally.. 16 - I can't even.. well I couldn't do it single.. or physically. Wowzers.

 
At 10/18/2005 06:25:00 PM, Blogger Piece of Work said...

It's so frightening it's kind of funny. Especially when you realize that each of their kids' names begins with the letter J.

 
At 10/19/2005 10:36:00 PM, Blogger Chrixean said...

Geez, one child is already a handful to me. Really can't imagine having more than...er....two! hehe.

Anyway, I'm here from Michele's! I enjoyed your blog :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home