Not so loud
Right, now I remember. This is what a hangover feels like. Stupid microbrews.
Double date night was great. Lot's of fun.
The aftermath, though? Not so much. Now if you will excuse me, I am going back to the couch to watch football and nurse my ice water.
Note: No children were negatively impacted by this fun gone awry. They spent the night at Poppy and Nana's house and didn't get back home until past noon. At which time, I had finally showered and felt somewhat back to normal. God bless Poppy and Nana.





3 Comments:
I love LOVE the disclaimer!!!!
Yes, isn't it amazing how your ability to consume alcoholic beverages just disappears? Maybe it's for the best.
God bless all Nana's and Poppy's!!
I agree--God bless all grandparents who take the kids overnight so that we adults can try and reclaim our youth, only to realize, too late, that we are much too old for that! I've been there! (too many times to admit, really.)
I need a Poppy and Nana in my city!!!
What does beer taste like, again? It's been so long!!
Post a Comment
<< Home