Thursday Thirteen #2
![]() |
1. My loving, sometimes grouchy, but dedicated (to everything he does!) and wonderful husband. I love him. 2. My 4 year old son, Bug. He is so sweet, smart and kind. And talkative, not shy in the least. He loves animals the way I do, and is so gentle with them. He holds my heart in his hands. 3. My 2 year old child, Bean who never ceases to make me laugh and who I cannot resist kissing constantly even though he no longer welcomes it. He has a red hot temper, but the sweetest side ever, as well. He also holds my heart in his hands. 4. My wonderful family and friends, both near and far. Of course, I love them too! 5. My faith, and the power of prayer. 6. My health and that of my family. 7. My flexible job and what it provides for our family 8. Ditto for Firedaddy’s job. We are both grateful to have our jobs, as we both work in the tech industry. 9. Delicious food on the table and loved ones to share it with. 10. The troops in Iraq (whether I believe in the war or not. I am completely thankful for each of them and for their sacrifices). 11. My freedom, of everything. 12. This beautiful sunny day. 13. Every single day. Normally I would link to others with "Thursday Thirteens" here, but since it is Thanksgiving and many are taking the week off, please click the Technorati Tag at the bottom to find a complete list of everyone participating this week |
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants






2 Comments:
Those are all excellent things to be thankful for. I would like to add that I'm thankful for you - as a really sweet and supportive blog friend. I'm glad I found your blog - I really enjoy reading it.
I hope you all have had a really wonderful Thanksgiving!!
Great 13:) Hope you had a wonderful Turkey Day!!
Post a Comment
<< Home