And now...
Time to RELAX.
The shopping is done. The gifts are all wrapped. The packages shipped. The baking done. The cards mailed. Whew.
Now it is time to sit back and enjoy the Holiday Music (I love, love, love the Mannheim Steamroller Christmas CD's), and enjoy spending this season with my husband and children. The loves of my life.
And at night, when the kids are off to bed, and Firedaddy is otherwise occupied... catch up on the blogs I love to read, and perhaps write a few meaningful ones of my own. There are a few good ones brewing in my head.
Some of my fellow bloggers are stuggling with various forms of depression or similar struggles right now. I myself am not immune to this, although I typically struggle more in January and February, because the holidays occupy me up until then. I've always thought it was normal to feel blue in the winter months, but now I am certain it is, because there are so many of us.
Anyway... HUGS to all of you who are struggling emotionally right now. It will be OK, the sun will shine brighter in just a few months. You are all so special to me.





3 Comments:
Holly: I have my wrapping all done. lol! Peace and Best to you before a nice fire with spiked cider!!!
Wow, you rock, Holly! I don't have everything even bought, let alone WRAPPED.
I'm going through the Christmas blues, too. But I keep remembering what Christmas is all about and that keeps me from getting all moody.
I love mannheim steamroller, too. Have you ever heard of the Siberian Orchestra that does Christmas music? They are a cross between Pink Floyd and Mannheim. It's really cool.
Hey, you, we need to get together over the holidays!
Post a Comment
<< Home