PEACE, LOVE AND SANITY FOR ALL

This blog is a tribute to what this crazy world needs more of. Peace. Love. Sanity. For All. But especially Moms and Dads since they're most at risk for going crazy.


Do you enjoy looking at Christmas lights?

If so, it is definitely worth your while to check out this link:

http://members.cox.net/transam57/lights.wmv


You need to have your sound on, for the full effect.

4 Comments:

At 12/06/2005 03:07:00 PM, Blogger Piece of Work said...

I have seen that before, it's awesome, no?

 
At 12/07/2005 10:23:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gracias, I love it, I've been trying to see that for weeks and hadn't found the right link.

 
At 12/08/2005 06:42:00 AM, Blogger Marie said...

Ha ha. I got this one through e-mail. Imagine being their neighbors?

 
At 12/08/2005 07:59:00 PM, Blogger Party Pascha said...

That rocks! I want to do that to my house!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home