PEACE, LOVE AND SANITY FOR ALL

This blog is a tribute to what this crazy world needs more of. Peace. Love. Sanity. For All. But especially Moms and Dads since they're most at risk for going crazy.


I am a genius!

I took this quiz to see which leader I am most like, and here are my results:




Hat tip to Sleeping Mommy for tipping me off on this quiz (her quiz result was Hitler, which horrified her... poor thing. I, on the other hand, am quite pleased with my results! If only I really were a genius!)

8 Comments:

At 12/17/2005 09:19:00 AM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

And you got good results, my friend.

I got Gandhi.

 
At 12/17/2005 06:19:00 PM, Blogger Sleeping Mommy said...

Oh great, just how I want to be linked, as "the nazi" LOL

 
At 12/17/2005 06:48:00 PM, Blogger Piece of Work said...

See, I knew I liked you for a reason! It's always to good to hang around with the smart kids.

 
At 12/17/2005 06:52:00 PM, Blogger Piece of Work said...

Ooh, and guess what? I just took the test and I'm Einstein, too!

 
At 12/18/2005 08:14:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Ammie the NAZI's was Hitler? interesting.
Congrats to you Einstein. I always feel bad when I have to check how to spell Einstein. I guess it would be worse if I couldn't spell genius. I'll have to take the quiz.

 
At 12/18/2005 08:15:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Now I see that you were talking about SleepingMommy. I thought someone out there had ammiethenazi.com. Ha.

 
At 12/18/2005 07:51:00 PM, Blogger Holly said...

Yes... in hindsight, that wasn't really the way I wanted Sleeping Mommy's hat tip to come off. So, I re-worded it... no more "Nazi" reference! Sorry about that Ammie. In my defense, I was REALLY tired, and at the time it seemed funny. Sheesh.

 
At 12/19/2005 09:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought it was funny....and even on my second cup of coffee.

I took your quiz, and I was Abe Lincoln! I credited you with the quiz, but posted it on my blog.

Einstein is pretty cool! Means you've got it together! I am most likely to be shot in the head!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home