PEACE, LOVE AND SANITY FOR ALL

This blog is a tribute to what this crazy world needs more of. Peace. Love. Sanity. For All. But especially Moms and Dads since they're most at risk for going crazy.


Where is my sidebar!!

I just noticed my sidebar is way down my blog, no longer in view at the top. Great. Now I have to delve into html and figure out what the hell is going on. Sigh.

3 Comments:

At 12/04/2005 09:21:00 PM, Blogger buffi said...

You are breaver than me! If I were to delve into my HTML, you might never see my blog again!

Sorry I haven't been over here lately. I have no good excuse. I just suck. Can you forgive me???

 
At 12/05/2005 09:04:00 AM, Blogger Holly said...

Of course I can forgive you Buffi! I know how life gets crazy, and reading blogs has to be one the last priorities...

 
At 12/05/2005 10:40:00 AM, Blogger Holly said...

Yeah Lisa at Design-A-Blog!!! She figured out that the Thursday 13 Meme code caused the overflow limits to get messed up. Thanks Lisa!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home