Thursday Thirteen Holiday Edition
|
Thirteen of Holly's favorite things about the Christmas/Holiday season 1.... Baking Christmas cookies 2.... Eating Christmas cookies (I’ve got cookies on the mind. Wonder why!) 3.... Finding the perfect gift to give 4.... Receiving the perfect gift (I am human!) 5.... Going to see movies (we're taking Bug to see the “Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe”… it is PG and he loves this kind of fantasy/adventure stuff…) 6.... Christmas lights 7.... Holiday music 8.... Holiday parties 9.... Eggnog with rum 10... Candlelight Christmas Eve services 11... Listening to children sing Carols 12... The magic and wonder in my children’s eyes on Christmas Eve and Christmas morning 13... Spending time with family, eating wonderful meals together, and relaxing together Links to other Thursday Thirteens! 1. Raehan (Agog and Aghast) 2. Leanne (Intricate Art) 3. MommaK (Petroville) 4. Renee (Fefymomanna) 5. Marie (Practigal) 6. Ammie (Sleeping Mommy) 7. Colleen (Musings from the Edge) 8. Texas Ivy (I'm just Sayin) 9. LadyBug Crossing 10. Running2Ks (True Blue Semi-Crunchy Mama) 11. Jane (Cozy Reader) 12. Charity (My thoughts at this moment...) 13. Jen (Jen's Horde) 14. Ivoryfrog (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!) |
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants





9 Comments:
Great list....really puts you in the Christmas spirit. Have a wonderful Christmas.
I would love to be added to your list.
I still need to bake cookies...I hope that I won't eat too many of them as I go.
You have a great list!
my 13 is up.
Now I'm hungry. I need to get baking.
Happy Thursday 13. I like eating cookies way better than I like making them. LOL.
I also enjoy looking at the Christmas lights. Christmas is definitely for the kids. I can't wait to have my own so that I can see the joy in their eyes as you have described.
Hi Holly,
Not lame at all! It's all great stuff...
Merry Christmas, again!
What a sweet list!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. The Ring Trilogy that I was talking about is not the same as the Lord of the Rings books. It's the one they made the movie The Ring from. I just didn't want you to get a nasty surprise if you decided to check them out!
Hey Holly,
Thanks for stopping by. Hummm I don't think that anyone has ever called me an overachiever before...I'll have to share that with DH. He may laugh out too hard. hee hee
Have yourself (& family too) a very Merry Christmas!
Sounds wonderful to me! Thank you for your sweet e-mail. Have a terrific Christms, Holly.
Aaah cookies. Here. Have some of mine! No, wait, they've already been absorbed by MY HIPS. Sorry. Maybe next year?
;)
Great list! Have a wonderful and very merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment
<< Home