PEACE, LOVE AND SANITY FOR ALL

This blog is a tribute to what this crazy world needs more of. Peace. Love. Sanity. For All. But especially Moms and Dads since they're most at risk for going crazy.


C'mon... you know you want to do it...just say HI!!

Lurking:
In Internet culture, a lurker is a person who reads discussions on a message board, newsgroup, chatroom, or blog but does not participate/comment. Considered good netiquette to get the feel of the topic before adding your own two cents.

Sheryl at Papernapkin has declared this week NATIONAL DE-LURKING WEEK. So if you've visited but never left me a comment... please de-lurk and properly introduce yourself. Just say "hi" if that is all you feel like.

I too shall have to go de-lurk myself at a few sites.

And Mom? That means you too! Oh, and honey? Same thing.

Big hat tip to Suzanne at Mimilou for bringing this to my attention!

4 Comments:

At 1/10/2006 09:14:00 PM, Blogger Holly said...

You're not a lurker, Delane/Mayberry. But Hola right back atcha!

 
At 1/11/2006 07:55:00 AM, Blogger Andria said...

Hi there! Still lovin' your site, keep up the good work!

 
At 1/12/2006 07:24:00 AM, Blogger Sarahlynn said...

Hiya! I followed your over from SBFH.

 
At 1/13/2006 08:31:00 PM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

Eh, ya know I can't just lurk. I'm like a comment stalker :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home