PEACE, LOVE AND SANITY FOR ALL

This blog is a tribute to what this crazy world needs more of. Peace. Love. Sanity. For All. But especially Moms and Dads since they're most at risk for going crazy.


Nice Try

The scene: the back porch after having completed chalk artwork with Bean earlier. Bug joined late, adding his own artwork.

Bug: Mom, what is that blue thing with a snout that you drew?

Me: It's a car.

Bug: So why does it have a snout?

Me: I'm guess I'm just not so good at drawing cars, it is supposed to be the front part of the car.

Bug: It's OK, Mom. It was a nice try.


Hope everyone has a safe and nice 4th of July!

8 Comments:

At 7/03/2006 07:55:00 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Haha... Kids... go figure!

Now if he were to have drawn a blob of what looks like nothing, he'd probably be upset if you mistakenly took it as a "puddle" or something, when in his eyes.. it's the top of a building seen from a birds eye view.

Have a great 4th of July!

 
At 7/03/2006 06:04:00 PM, Blogger Marie said...

Haha! How cute.

Happy 4th, Holly!

 
At 7/04/2006 06:28:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sam would most likely be the one to say that to me. He's the artist, I draw stick figures.

Hope you are doing well...happy 4th to you and yours!

 
At 7/05/2006 12:45:00 PM, Blogger Jane said...

Hi Holly,
After returning home from China I was so behind reading my favorite blogs and just dropped in this a.m. for a visit to you. I tried to email you but my browser won't let me launch OE for some reason. I'm so sorry to hear about your lovely Mom. I hope you are coping with your loss as well as possible.
(((hugs)))
Love,
Toby

 
At 7/05/2006 03:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My gosh, you are right, Holly. He is very much like Rachel. VERY much.

: )

 
At 7/06/2006 10:46:00 AM, Blogger JeepGirl said...

Got to love the comments that come out of kids mouths.

 
At 7/08/2006 01:31:00 PM, Blogger Piece of Work said...

Nice try, indeed! Very funny, Holly.

 
At 7/13/2006 11:08:00 AM, Blogger Courtney said...

LOL sounds like something my 5-yr-old would say to me too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home